Want to float your way through the holidaze with discrete treats? Try these simple recipes from some of our favorite vendors like Zoots, Fairwinds and Phat Panda!
- 1-2 capfuls Mandarin Lime ZootDrops (1 capful contains 5mg THC, adjust your serving as desired)
- 2 oz lemon sparkling water
- 6 oz orange juice
- Pour ZootDrops into a champagne flute.
- Top with lemon sparkling water and orange juice.
Fairwinds Peppermint Bark
- 1 Package (16 Oz) vanilla flavored candy coating, broken into pieces
- 24 Hard peppermint candies
- 1-5 Drops of Fairwinds Cinnamon or Wintermint Tincture
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper, aluminium foil or parchment paper. Place candy coating In microwavable measure cup or 2 quart microwavable casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost melted. Stir until smooth.
- Place peppermint candies in heavy plastic bag. Crush with rolling pin or bottom of small heavy Saucepan. Pour crushed candies into wire strainer. Shake strainer over melted candy coating until all of the tiniest candy pieces fall into the coating. Reserve the larger candy pieces. Stir coating to mix evenly. Spread coating evenly on cookie sheet. Sprinkle evenly with remaining candy pieces. Let stand about an hour or until cool and hardened. Break into pieces and enjoy!
- Last but not least add a dropper of the Fairwinds tincture in Cinnamon or Wintermint to your delicious peppermint bark and enjoy!
Hot Sugar Infused Eggnog
- 1-2 10mg Packets of Phat Panda Hot Sugar
- 8 oz Eggnog
- Cinnamon Stick
- Ground Nutmeg
- Pour yourself an 8 ounce glass of eggnog.
- Stir 1-2 packets of How Sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Top with ground nutmeg and stir with a cinnamon stick for some extra spice.